Queen City Software, Inc. ("QC Software") respects the privacy and security of its users. Our goal is to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, we may collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from each of our other users. This Privacy Statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of QC Software in connection with the qcsoftware.com web site and all other World Wide Web sites owned or operated by Queen City Software, Inc., its affiliates, and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Site"). QC Software can be contacted by mail at 11800 Conrey Rd., Suite 150, Cincinnati, OH 45249, by telephone at 513-469-1424, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors - QC Software may collect and track: (a) User-Supplied Information - When you request more information from QC Software through our online Contact Form or other forms on the Site, we may ask you to supply your name, e-mail address, and other personal information; (b) Server Log Information - When you visit an Internet Web site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the site or page that offered a link to a QC Software page); and (c) Statistical Data - In order to solve technical problems with the Site and to calculate overall usage statistics, we collect aggregate and user-specific information on which pages you access.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected; Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties - QC Software may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of QC Software. Personal data may also be disclosed or distributed to another party with which QC Software enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition or asset purchase.
This Site may also contain links to other sites for or placed by third parties. QC Software is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites, or third parties, or for the content of such sites. It is possible that third parties or others may use these links to collect personal or other information about Site visitors. It is solely your obligation to review and understand the privacy practices and policies of these other Web sites and of these advertisers and third parties.
3. Security Measures - QC Software has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from QC Software via this Site or email cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, QC Software is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, you can contact QC Software by telephone at 513-469-1424.
4. Copyright Notice - All Materials are protected by copyright law and by international treaties. You may download this material and make reasonable number of copies for your own personal use. In the event that you print Materials found on the Site, you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
5. "Framing" the QC Software.com Web Site - Framing of the Site may be permitted only by express agreement with QC Software Corporation.
6. Limitation of Liability - By availing yourself of the Materials, you agree to release and hold QC Software Corporation, its employees, officers, directors, agents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Materials, including but not limited to: (a) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing the Site; or (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Site.
In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold QC Software Corporation harmless from any claim, suite or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing the Site, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
7. General - Information found on the Site is provided on an "AS IS" basis. QC Software makes no warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Information found on the Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
Additionally, QC Software may make updates, improvements or changes to any of the products or services described in such information at any time without notice.
QC Software makes no representations and assumes no responsibility of any kind regarding any other Web site which you may access through a QC Software Web site. All non-QC Software Web sites, including those which may be accessed through a QC Software Web site, are independent from QC Software and QC Software has no control over the content on that Web site. Additionally, a link to a non-QC Software Web site does not imply that QC Software endorses or accepts any responsibility for the use and/or content of such Web site.
8. QC Software's Right to Change Privacy Statement - QC Software reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement
at any time, with or without notice; your continued use of this Site after any change is made to this Privacy Statement signifies your
understanding of and intention and agreement to be bound by such change. It is your responsibility to monitor this Privacy Statement